- About us
- Contact us
It features a T-handle and a metal mesh on the barrel that extracts most of the pulp and beeswax.
Product Name: Wax Press
Gross weight: Approx. 9kg
Platen size：Dia34.5CM Double side polishing
Material: 201Stainless steel
Mode of operation: Hand screw
- The honey presser can extract 10L of honey at a time and has a large capacity.
- It features a T-handle and a metal mesh on the barrel that extracts most of the pulp and beeswax.
- The presser features the food grade thick stainless steel, which is in line with food hygiene standards.The presser is durable and antibacterial, and the material of the honey extractor does
- Not penetrate into the food and retains the nutrients in the raw materials to the utmost extent.
- The presser is suitable for farms, apiary, food, beauty or chemical plants. The presser can also be used for making wine or juice from fruits or vegetables.
How to use:
1. Place the beeswax in the press.
2. Press the T handle
3. Place the screw on the platen in the middle of the hole.
4. Rotate the handle and the honey flows out.
5. Maintenance method：Drying with a dry cloth after daily use
- 1 × Bee Honey Presser
- 1 × Filter Bag
A complete series of filter elements is available for a host of different applications. Our AHS hydraulic filter elements reduce solid contamination to the required contamination class, prevent ingress of extraneous dirt, and maintain the properties of the pressure fluid over the long term.
Our AHS hydraulic filter elements are tested for compliance with all common standards in the hydraulics industry. Why? Because we want objectively documented, reproducible results for our customers. We therefore put ourselves to the test against internationally recognized standards such as ISO 16889. Our filters achieve outstanding ratings for dirt holding capacity, beta-ratio stability, and retention rates.
AHS industrial filtration has been producing high-quality industrial filter element for fluid technology, construction machinery hydraulic system, and process technology for many years. As an innovative, reliable development partner and supplier for the leading manufacturers of hydraulic systems and equipment all over the world, AHS industrial filtration is your expert partner in all areas of filtration and separation.